Ausbuild Constructon Ghana Limited is a design, building, civil & mechanical construction company that serves both local and international companies as well as governmental and non-governmental organizations.
The Company was first incorporated under the laws of Ghana on 15th day of April, 2004 under the name Ausbuild Construction Limited. And was primarily limited to Turn Key Residential Housing Construction.
The company has three offices mainly Accra, Tema and Takoradi. The head office is at East Legon- Adjiringanor Ability Square-Accra. The Takoradi office is at Chapel Hill around the SIC and the Tema office on the Beach Road opposite the MPS Harbor Expansion. Ausbuild Ghana expanded its operations into the under listed segments with the discovery of oil and gas.
AUSBUILD has large assets holdings ranging from Apartment Hotels to Gated residential communities. The Company has the organizational capability to consistently execute challenging projects on time, within budget and safely.
Delivering finished projects that meet clients’ expectation and all regulatory institution has been our base objective. In this regard Ausbuild has placed highly skilled workforce as the company’s main drivers.
Ausbuild Company aspire to be the leading Construction Real estate Engineering development in the country, as well as in the field of Engineering Management Consultancy.
Ausbuild aspires to integrate all the allied business units in the construction engineering value chain in a seamless manner that brings enormous benefits to our cherished to stakeholders.
1. Towards the achievement of the vision and mission, the firm’s objectives are to:
2. Manage the firm’s assets efficiently to ensure its long-term viability and growth.
3. Attract, train, and retain a core professional staff appropriate to efficient management.
4. Develop programs and training manuals to provide training for the staff to take advantage of the latest technological innovations in the running of business globally.
5. Develop training manuals and training services on social issues for government and non-governmental organizations, district